What Can SPS-440 Power
Rebel 440 uses cutting-edge technology and a user-friendly design to offer you an outstanding experience. It can power laptops, routers, pellet grills, CPAP machines, drones, Bluetooth speakers, portable refrigerators, portable projectors, or any other device up to 440-Watt. And if you can’t find your flashlight, just grab your Rebel 440. It comes with a bright 4-function LED light built in.
- Smartphone 33+ Recharges
- Laptop 6+ Recharges
- Wifi Router 34+ Hours
- Drones 6+ Recharges
- Lantern Light 40+ Hours
- Mini Fridge 7+ Hours
- Pellet Grill 6+ Recharges
- 32″ LCD TV 6+ hours
Fast to Recharge
1.7H to 80% by Combining AC Wall and USB-C Inputs
- Wall OutletPlug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 4.2 hours.
- Solar PanelRecharge from DC 12-24V solar panel in a sunny day.
- Car PortRecharge while travelling from a car port.
- USB-C PortRecharge using USB-C charger on its USB-C PD port up to 100W.
Innovative Portable Power Supply
All-Around Portable Power Station Every Family Deserves
- 3x AC Outlets Well-SpacedFit three large plugs side-by-side.
- Pure Sine Wave AC InverterCleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable.
- 100W USB-C PD PortEnough power to cater the most demanding laptops.
- USB-C Bi-DirectionalEither delivers, or receives power.
- Regulated 12V DCOutput constant voltage which translates to longer run time for DC devices.
Making Power Available
To Anyone. Anywhere.
- Smart Display Offers More InfoIn/out watts, charging times, running times, battery level, alarms...
- Solar MPPT Built-inAlways extract maximum available power from solar panels at any charging stage.
- Advanced BMSContinuously optimizes and protects against overload, over-voltage, short-circuit, and more!
- Multi-PurposeAlso features fast charging USB ports x2 and 4-Mode LED Flashlight.
- 403Wh Battery CapacityFor All Your Adventures, keeping devices juiced up longer.
Greg C –
I love my Rebel 440! I’ve been looking for the perfect power station for a while now, but the mid-priced competition either doesn’t have enough outlets, no option for USB-C, lower peak power or low ah. As soon as I saw the Rebel 440, I knew it was the one. I’ve used the Rebek around home and the cottage powering anything from my Traeger Ranger or full size Ironwood grills (powered three grills at once), bug zappers, speakers, laptop/tablet/cellphone, patio lights, power tools, shop vac…you name it, this beast will power almost everything you need it to!